ROFRA is a company constantly adding to its technological armoury, especially CAM equipment.
Manufacture can take place as a closed production cycle employing
- Automatic feed of tubular glass
- Processing of tubular glass into primary packaging materials
- Transfer into conveyer system
- In-line printing
- Tempering of the glass and setting of the printing ink in the cooling kiln
- Fully automated packaging into trays or boxes in a dust-free packaging hall
All the manufacturing lines are equipped with automatic optical apparatus which monitors every dimension on a 100% inspection basis.
A final check is made by quality department staff at the end of the manufacturing process, then the product is sealed with covers or foil and palleted.